Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Part 8:
Elvis Presley - I Cant Help Falling In Love With You
Wise men say only fools rush in
智者说 只有傻子才会一头热地栽进去
But I can't help falling in love with you
但我就是情不自禁地与你坠入爱河
Shall I stay, would it be a sin
我应该留下来吗 这样有罪吗
If I can't help falling in love with you
如果我情不自禁地爱上你
Like a river flows surely to the sea
就像河水理所当然是流向大海一样
Darling so it goes
亲爱的 顺其自然吧
Some things are meant to be
有些事情就是这样
take my hand, take my whole life too
握住我的手 也握住我的一生
For I can't help falling in love with you
因为我已情不自禁地爱上你
Like a river flows syuely to the sea
就像河水理所当然是流向大海一样
Darling so it goes
亲爱的 顺其自然吧
Some things are meant to be
有些事情就是这样
take my hand, take my whole life too
握住我的手 也握住我的一生
For I can't help falling in love with you
因为我已情不自禁地爱上你
For I can't help falling in love with you
因为我已情不自禁地爱上你
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment