Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Part 5:




Somewhere Only We Know
Keane

I walked across an empty land
我走过一片空地

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
迈步在像我手背一样熟悉的小路上

I felt the earth beneath my feet
感受着脚下土地

Sat by the river and it made me complete
坐在能让我感到完整自己的河边上。



Oh simple thing where have you gone
啊,简单的事情都哪去了?

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
我已经不是小孩了,我需要依靠

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
告诉我什么时候妳才能让我进入

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
我很累了,需要找一个地方从头开始



I came across a fallen tree
我迈过一个被砍倒的树

I felt the branches of it looking at me
感觉好像树枝都在盯着我看着

Is this the place we used to love?
难道这就是我们曾经相爱的地方吗?

Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
难道这就是我曾经梦想的地方吗?



Oh simple thing where have you gone
啊,简单的事情都哪去了?

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
我已经不是小孩了,我需要依靠

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
告诉我什么时候妳才能让我进入

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
我很累了,需要找一个地方从新开始



And if you have a minute why don't we go
那么如果你时间为什么我们不走呢?

Talk about it somewhere only we know?
我说的是去那个属于我们的地方?

This could be the end of everything
一切都结束了

So why don't we go
所以我们为什么不去——

Somewhere only we know?
——那个只有我们知道的地方呢?




Oh simple thing where have you gone
啊,简单的事情都哪去了?

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
我已经不是小孩了,我需要依靠

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
告诉我什么时候妳才能让我进入

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
我很累了,需要找一个地方从新开始


And if you have a minute why don't we go
那么如果你时间为什么我们不走呢?

Talk about it somewhere only we know?
我说的是去那个属于我们的地方?

This could be the end of everything
一切都结束了

So why don't we go
所以我们为什么不去

So why don't we go
所以我们为什么还不去呢?



This could be the end of everything
一切都已经结束了

So why don't we go
所以那我们为什么还不去——

Somewhere only we know?
——那个属于我们的地方呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment