Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Part 2:



Always
Atlantic Starr

Girl you are to me, all that a woman should be,
女孩,你是我,所有的女人應該是,

And I dedicate my life to you always
我和我的生命獻給你總是。

The love like yours is grand,
像你的愛是罕見的,

It must have been sent from up above
它必須已經從高高在上

And I know you'll stay this way, for always
而且我知道你會留下這種方式,總是


And we both know, that our love will grow
我們都知道,我們的愛將增長

And forever it will be you and me
讓它永遠是你和我

Ooh your life is sun,
哦你像太陽,

Chasing all the rain away,
追逐雨水流失了一切,

When you come around you bring a brighter day
當你到來,就帶來燦爛的一天

You're the perfect one
你是完美的一

For me and you forever we'll be
對於我和你永遠會

And I will love you so for always
我會永遠愛你的


Come with me my sweet,
跟我來吧,我的甜美,

Let's go make a family,
讓我們去作一個家庭,

And they will bring us joy, for always
他們將爲我們帶來歡樂,爲總是

Oh boy I love your soul,
噢,男孩我愛你的話,

I can't find enough ways to let you know
我找不到足夠的方式讓你知道

But you can be sure of course, for always
但是你可以相信我是你的,要總是

And we both know, that our love will grow
我們都知道,我們的愛將增長

And forever it will be you and me
讓它永遠是你和我

Ooh your life is sun,
哦你像太陽,

Chasing all the rain away,
追逐雨水流失了一切,

When you come around you bring a brighter day
當你到來,就帶來燦爛的一天

You're the perfect one
你是完美的一

For me and you forever we'll be
對於我和你永遠會

And I will love you so for always
我會永遠愛你的


I will love you so, for always
Ooooooh,我會永遠讓你這樣的

No comments:

Post a Comment