嘿,有吃好好穿好好嗎?不知道為什麼,覺得妳到家了吧?不管怎樣,千萬要吃飯後上車哦。
還有還有可能會繼續下雨哦。蝸牛不行淋溼吧?
對了,還有這幾天要進補哦,可以的話來喝點四物湯和黑糖等等的。加上練瑜伽?還有早點睡睡。
晚安!
By your side
You think I'd leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees
I wouldn't do that
I'll tell you you're right when you want
And if only you could see into me
Oh when you're cold, I'll be there
Hold you tight to me
When you're on the outside baby and you can't get in
I will show you, you're so much better than you know
When you're lost and you're alone and you cant get back again
I will find you darling and I will bring you home
And if you want to cry
I am here to dry your eyes
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
And in time, you'll be fine
You think I'd leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think id leave you down when you're down on your knees
I wouldn't do that
I'll tell you you're right when you want
And if only you could see into me
Oh when you're cold, I'll be there
Hold you tight to me
Oh when you're low
I'll be there by your side baby
Oh when you're cold, I'll be there
Hold you tight to me
Oh when you're low
I'll be there by your side baby
No comments:
Post a Comment