哈嘍!你今天應該會早睡吧。我就早點po這個了
我買到了便宜的電腦桌了,呵呵,太好了。明天會去開一個新的戶口了。yay。妳也應該累壞了吧。明天早上要回了哦。去休息吧,送一首1981年的歌給你。呵呵。晚安!
好久了,
So long,
我幾經辛苦的尋覓
I've been looking too hard,
我幾經漫長的等待
I've waiting too long
有時候,我不知道
Sometimes I don't know
我將會尋覓到什麼
what I will find
我只知道
I only know
那是遲早的事
it's a matter of time
當你愛上一個人…
當你愛上一個人…
When you love someone...
When you love someone...
那感覺真好,
It feels so right,
如此地溫暖而真實
so warm and true,
我想知道
I need to know
妳是否也有這樣的感覺
if you feel it too
也許我錯了,
Maybe I'm wrong,
妳何不告訴我
won't you tell me
是否我的追求過於猛烈,
if I'm coming on too strong?
我的心靈
this heart of mine
曾經受到傷害
has been hurt before
這一次,我想要弄清楚
this time I wanna be sure
我一直在等待
I've been waiting,
像妳這樣的女孩
for a girl like you
走進我的生命裡
to come into my life
我一直在等待
I've been waiting,
像妳這樣的女孩
(等待一個女孩)
for a girl like you
(Waiting for a girl)
和一份能夠存活下來的愛
and a love that will survive
我一直在等待
(我一直在等待)
I've been waiting
(I've been waiting)
某個新認識的人
for someone new
能夠使我覺得有活力
To make me feel alive,
是的,等待
Yeah, waiting
像妳這樣的女孩
(等待一個女孩)
for a girl like you
(waiting for a girl)
走進我的生命裡
to come into my life
妳真是美好
You're so good,
當我們溫存時
when we make love
一切盡在不言中
it's understood
那是超乎一個碰觸
It's more than a touch
或任何的言語
or a word we say
只有在夢中
Only in dreams
才能有如此的境遇
could it be this way
當妳愛上一個人…
When you love someone...
是的,真的愛上一個人…
Yeah, really love someone...
如今,我清楚地確定
now I know it's right
從醒來的那一刻
from the moment I wake up
直到夜深人靜
till deep in the night
這世上,無論何處
there's no where on earth
都比不上我在此地
that I'd rather be
就這麼溫柔地擁著妳
than holding you, tenderly
我一直在等待
I've been waiting,
像妳這樣的女孩
for a girl like you
走進我的生命裡
To come into my life
我一直在等待
I've been waiting,
像妳這樣的女孩
(等待一個女孩)
for a girl like you
(Waiting for a girl)
和一份能夠存活下來的愛
and a love that will survive
我一直在等待
(我一直在等待)
I've been waiting
(I've been waiting)
某個新認識的人
for someone new
能夠使我覺得有活力
To make me feel alive
是的,等待
Yeah, waiting
像妳這樣的女孩
(等待一個女孩)
for a girl like you
(Waiting for a girl)
走進我的生命裡
to come into my life
我一直在等待
I've been waiting,
等待著妳
waiting for you
oooh-oooh,
我一直在等待
I've been waiting
我一直在等待,是的
I've been waiting, yeah
我一直在等待
I've been waiting
像妳這樣的女孩
for a girl like you,
我一直在等待
I've been waiting
妳何不走進我的生命裡?
Won't you come into my life?
No comments:
Post a Comment